Monday, January 18, 2010

Valentine Banner


Valentine Banner
Banners are so much fun to make! I've been wanting to make one for a while now so I finally sat down and taught myself how to make crepe paper rosettes, cut the triangles, and got busy creating. They're pretty easy to make, especially if you have a lot of scrap paper and trims already at home.











I hope you like them.

I made two of them. One is listed in my Etsy shop
 and the other will be at the Mercantile Mall in my space. 

Have a great week!

Stephanie

6 comments:

bonFlourish.com said...

Stephanie, love your lush Valentine banner, it's so so pretty! Your shades are incredible too. The fabric is beautiful and I love the way you put it together.
- Bonnie

Little Tesoro said...

Wow, I'm so impressed, it is beautiful. You've inspired me.

icandy... said...

Hi Stephanie!
What a beautiful Valentine banner~ you did such a great job on those rosettes! I just love Valentine's day! :)
ox!
Christina

Miss Mustard Seed said...

What a cute project. I love the "x" and "o" in glitter. Very sweet.

Embellish-Vintage Home Embellishments said...

Steph,

Although your pictures are beautiful, they do not do your banner justice. It is amazing in person!!!

Maggie Daniel said...

i love this banner! too stinking cute and that yellow cabinet is to die for too! i'm so glad annie sent me this blog. i thought i was the only one that loved mixing fabric, glitter, and paper.

Post a Comment

If you are ever in Milford, OH...

come see my booth that I share with my friend Brenda. 
The Mercantile Mall
100 & 104 Main Street
Milford, Ohio 45150