Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy 2010!!

Happy 2010 everyone! 


I've been MIA because my imac decided to crash Christmas Eve and I just got it back last night. If this has ever happened to you, you know how upsetting it can be knowing that you probably lost all of your stuff, including years of precious photos. Luckily, I sent it off to a data retrieval company and for a mere $80 they found everything and put it on a new hard drive for me. What a huge relief! The first thing that I did today was to go over to the MAC store and purchased a back- up hard drive. 





So if you haven't done it lately.......back-up everything on your computer!


Have a Happy Sunday


Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Please tell me what year Imac do you have, that looks like the new one with the smaller keyboard? Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your computer! It is hard to loose all your stuff. I got a virus on mine and it still doesn't work great but I did get a great friend who saved it all for me. Happy 2010!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

If you are ever in Milford, OH...

come see my booth that I share with my friend Brenda. 
The Mercantile Mall
100 & 104 Main Street
Milford, Ohio 45150