Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Reward of Merit

If there is anyone that you want to say, "kudos" to, here is a cute and easy idea
for you to create. I found this cute graphic on The Graphics Fairy's blog. 
If you haven't been to her website , you really need to check it out. She has amazing clipart. 





I glue it to an extra piece of matte board that I had and added a few embellishments....fun and easy.   There is also a space at the bottom for you to write their name in and to sign yours.










I have a lot of seam binding for sale in my Etsy shop.
I really do use it on everything.
(more colors to be added soon)





Happy Tuesday!


Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. My sister would just love your work! She loves to do paper crafts! I sent her the link b/c she's been looking for old images! Thank you so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh fab! thank you annie for sharing, i love it!

    ReplyDelete

If you are ever in Milford, OH...

come see my booth that I share with my friend Brenda. 
The Mercantile Mall
100 & 104 Main Street
Milford, Ohio 45150