Sunday, August 30, 2009

Before and After

Photobucket
When we moved into our new house, every room was dark, dreary, and depressing. We quickly painted every room a bright and cheery color except the spare bedroom and the entry way. They were low priorities at the time considering there was and still is sooo much to do. We recently painted the spare bedroom and now we are working on the entry. Here are a few "before" and "after" photos of my spare bedroom. This is the first room, in 4 houses, that we ever painted the walls white and I love it!!  It is also the first ceiling that we ever painted a color. Drop me a line and let me know what you think.
Stephanie

Before
Photobucket

After
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


7 comments:

  1. very nice!! white always make a spot look so much happier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love and I mean LOVE the white walls and blue ceiling. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really works. I think it looks so fresh and uplifting. I really love the painted ceiling with the white walls and your photos are so impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool painted ceiling. What a makeover, it feels so fresh and inviting. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how crisp and clean this is! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just started returning to white walls in some of my rooms. I'm loving the change too!
    xoxo,
    Serena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I saw a photo of this blue striped sofa on houzz.com and tracked down this post on your blog just so I could tell you how fabulous it is!

    Can you tell me the sofa fabric name/color/vendor by any chance? Me want!

    Thanks so much!
    Amy
    amyhmommy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

If you are ever in Milford, OH...

come see my booth that I share with my friend Brenda. 
The Mercantile Mall
100 & 104 Main Street
Milford, Ohio 45150