Friday, May 14, 2010

Dresser Redo



Ahhh... a brand new sander! My sander broke 6 or 7 months ago
 and things were really starting to pile up. 


My new sander made it super easy to finish this dresser. Since I was using 
spray paint, it only needed a light sanding.


 The top already had this design so I sanded most of it 
off and then I just went over it, free-hand with fresh acrylic paints. 
Then I finished it off with a little floor wax for protection.


Join me for Furniture Feature Friday at Miss Mustard Seeds Blog

Furniture Feature Fridays


Have a great weekend!

Stephanie

4 comments:

Christina said...

The dresser is adorable! Love the top.

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

that is sooooo cute! sweet and perfect for a nursery and very gender neutral as well. i love the colors you used! hopped over from furniture feature friday at miss mustard seed!

Annie @ The House That Jade Built said...

Very cute - I love it!!

Donna said...

Your dresser in amazing! I love what you did to the top. Now I need to go & find something to paint! :)

Post a Comment

If you are ever in Milford, OH...

come see my booth that I share with my friend Brenda. 
The Mercantile Mall
100 & 104 Main Street
Milford, Ohio 45150