Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas

Here are a few random photos from around my home.





A tree filled with vintage ornaments.



Old ornaments and postcards tucked in everywhere.















This is the Christmas house my mother gave me after my Grandma passed away. I remember loving it so much when I was little (and I still do).



I replaced the orange and black photo in here to a cheery Christmas one. A vintage postcard and scrapbooking supplies and walla!











I also use sprigs of pine, boxwood, and cypress everywhere. 





My front door x2 (I have double doors)

Happy decorating

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! I showed my Mom your blog & she was in love - I think you two would be fast friends with your collections!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all soooo PRETTY...my fav is the monogram on your mirror! Merry Christmas!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

If you are ever in Milford, OH...

come see my booth that I share with my friend Brenda. 
The Mercantile Mall
100 & 104 Main Street
Milford, Ohio 45150