Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas

Here are a few random photos from around my home.





A tree filled with vintage ornaments.



Old ornaments and postcards tucked in everywhere.















This is the Christmas house my mother gave me after my Grandma passed away. I remember loving it so much when I was little (and I still do).



I replaced the orange and black photo in here to a cheery Christmas one. A vintage postcard and scrapbooking supplies and walla!











I also use sprigs of pine, boxwood, and cypress everywhere. 





My front door x2 (I have double doors)

Happy decorating

2 comments:

Annie said...

Absolutely stunning! I showed my Mom your blog & she was in love - I think you two would be fast friends with your collections!

Linda said...

It's all soooo PRETTY...my fav is the monogram on your mirror! Merry Christmas!

Blessings,
Linda

Post a Comment

If you are ever in Milford, OH...

come see my booth that I share with my friend Brenda. 
The Mercantile Mall
100 & 104 Main Street
Milford, Ohio 45150