Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mural Magic

If you're interested in learning how to create murals on walls and furniture, this is the book for you. A very talented friend of mine, Corie Kline, wrote her first "how to" book with step by step directions on how to paint murals. She provides unique ideas and examples such as how to paint a beach scene, a lighthouse, flowers, a lake scene, trompe l'oeil french doors and many other inspiring ideas.
If your interested in her book or learning more about Corie and her business you can visit her website at www.youreart.com (I have a link in my favorite blog section)
Enjoy!




5 comments:

  1. Wow those are some wonderful peces, I am going to go check out her site~
    Bristol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great blog, Steph! The book looks great on here. Let the creativity begin!-
    Corie Kline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie! The book looks great!
    Thanks for popping by The Katillac Shack!

    love, kelee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie~ I have an idea I want to run by you. Do you have an email you can pass my way. It is to long for a post. My email is honeybendvintage@yahoo.com
    Thanks a bunch!
    Bristol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute projects! I did a mural in my daughter"s nursery. It was soo fun and wimsical!
    I hope you have a Blissful Mother's Day surrounded by those who love you!
    Blessings~ LillySue

    ReplyDelete

If you are ever in Milford, OH...

come see my booth that I share with my friend Brenda. 
The Mercantile Mall
100 & 104 Main Street
Milford, Ohio 45150