Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Glitter Easter Houses

Do you remember the little old cardboard Christmas houses? The ones that had a ton of glitter? They are one of my favorite memories from my childhood. I proudly display some of my Grandmas houses every year at Christmas. Several years ago, a friend of mine and I sat down and created our own version of them. Since then, I have sold them online, at my booth, and at craft shows. One thing that I have noticed over the years is that people either REALLY love them because of the fond memories that they have with them or they just have no interest. I personally just love them.
This Year I decided to make them for Easter. I really love how they turned out.
With my Christmas houses, I tuck them into cabinets, put them under cake domes, and put them on shelves. They look cute no matter where I put them.
Here are few pictures of the first one I made. I will be taking more pictures tomorrow and listing them on my ETSY site. I hope you like them.






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are ever in Milford, OH...

come see my booth that I share with my friend Brenda. 
The Mercantile Mall
100 & 104 Main Street
Milford, Ohio 45150