Friday, May 28, 2010

Red, White and Blue!

With Memorial Day this weekend and Independence Day just around the corner, I thought we could use a little red, white, and blue decorating inspiration.
Here are a few of my favorite photos.

coastal living
A Red, White, and Blue Porch
Bhg
A Soft Place to Land
maggie_trevor_3
White-thread.com
cg porch
Centsationalgirl.com
Country Living
Decorative Country Living by decor8
Flickr
country living red glider by junkgarden.
Flickr
sink it by junkgarden
Flickr
And they lived happily ever after... by linda yvonne.
Flickr
4589638813_5f84697a9a
FlickrFlicker
4423846898_bc7bfd7618
Flickr
Steppingstonesbrunch
Flickr
Country Living
Country Living

Happy Memorial Day

Stephanie

2 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Lovin' that awesome red bike and glider! Hope you have a FUN weekend!

Blessings,
Linda

Lisa said...

Oh I love them all! Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Lisa

Post a Comment

If you are ever in Milford, OH...

come see my booth that I share with my friend Brenda. 
The Mercantile Mall
100 & 104 Main Street
Milford, Ohio 45150