Thursday, March 25, 2010

Garden Envy

I would love to be this lady about now. I am so over winter and this yucky, cold, raining weather so I browsed the web in search of dreamy garden photos.  Here are some that I found...


Summer by GryNoKa.Garden Before and AftersCaroline's gardenBlooms That Beat the HeatWe Love These BloomsSmart IdeaKeep It SimpleSouthern Gardening: Noisette Rose in CharlestonAccidentsFrom Trail to GardenPansy Pick-me-up Tricks for WinterSpring Basketstexas flowersREDESIGN PROMO Around Your GardenSpring's Early Gifts
Winter Flowers: Lenten RosesWinter Flowers: Lenten RosesWinter Flowers: Lenten RosesSweet Peasgarden cottagePerfect Pergola GardenParty Patiogarden patio with bright furnitureThis simple outdoor dining area gets a punch of personality with an evergreen, moss centerpiece made from floral moss and a votive tray of succulents.Kitchen garden with iron urn as focal point.gazebo made from four arbors and a table with an umbrellaClassic cottage container gardenChampion Rose


Think Spring!!!!
Stephanie


Photos courtesy of Southern Living, Coastal Living, and myhomeideas.com

1 comments:

Embellish-Vintage Home Embellishments said...

This post makes me want to visit the garden center today!

Post a Comment

If you are ever in Milford, OH...

come see my booth that I share with my friend Brenda. 
The Mercantile Mall
100 & 104 Main Street
Milford, Ohio 45150